Cottage Street, Amherst,
Phone: (413) 549-8888 Fax: (413) 549-8886
Member of the Cooley-Dickinson Medical Group
Massachusetts General Hospital Affiliate
Anne C. Weaver, M.D., Yarima S. Santiago, M.D., Karen Levine, PA-C.
Yarima S. Santiago, MD
- Yarima Santiago completed her double residency at Virginia Commonwealth University, where she served as Chief Resident. She is Board Certified in both Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- She earned her medical degree at Sint Eustatius School of Medicine.
- Before becoming a doctor, she worked as a Medical Technologist.
- A Massachusetts native, she grew up in Springfield and is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where she majored in biology.
- She enjoys playing flute and played in the UMass Marching Band, where she used her organizational skills as the band’s uniform manager.
- A Drum Major in her high school band, she met her husband, now a pharmacist, when they played in a fife and drum corp.
- She also likes SCUBA diving, especially in warm waters!
- She is fluent in both English and Spanish.